Monday 11 November 2013

Halloween Nails

Hello everyone :)

As I completely forgot to post this at the end of October, this is now a little late but I am posting this now! I'd been looking for a touch of Halloween inspiration for a girlie get together my friend Nicola was hosting, and as I was costume-less, nails would have to do! I searched all of google, YouTube and various blogs to find ideas, plus a customer I served at work had something similar to this, and then this is what I came up with!

Rimmel, Miss Sporty, Poundland, 17, Rimmel
I had a lot of fun trying to get these right and experimenting with designs which I've never done before. If you know me well enough, I'm usually the person to stick to just one colour on my nails and never with designs or something different on each nail. I just like to have an overall polished look!

Ebay, pack of 5
But these designs are something I am quite proud with considering this was my first attempt to ever do these. My fave ones are the spooky eyes! The products used: Rimmel 265 Pop!, Miss Sporty Pure Shine, Poundland Allura Manicure, 17 Noir, Rimmel 310 Red Carpet, and the help of a nail art tool from Ebay for the stitch marks.

How do you think I've done for my first go at nail art design? And did any of you try something like this for Halloween? Have a great Monday, and stay safe :)
Tania xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!