Friday 14 February 2014

Friendship Valentines!

Happy Valentines day everyone!

If you've been with me for a while now, you'll know I am a singleton, (and loving it) plus I've never been a big fan on Valentines day... Even when I was with someone. But this year is different! Myself and three of my closest girlfriends are all doing a gift swap for each other for the day. One of us is married, two of us are single and the other is divorced, and kinda seeing someone!

We've all gone out and bought each other small things for the day. I thought I'd snap some pictures of what I've done for them, and will then show you what I received next week! I bought them two chocolate items and then a little beauty gift, and here they are!

I bought each of them a card and sprinkled a few of the small and large hearts into each!
Each has one of these bags as themed bags seemed to be non-existent.  I used some heart tissue paper to cover the gifts in the bag.
Gift One: A chocolate rose!
Gift Two: A little net of chocolate hearts
Baylis & Harding gift set
Baylis & Harding gift set
Baylis & Harding gift set

I'm quite impressed how much I managed to get here for not a lot of money either. We didn't want a huge blow out of money (as we're all broke), so I was pretty thankful that the Co-Op had a lot of things on offer for me to pick up!

How are you celebrating Valentines day? Single or with a date? Hope you have an awesome day and keep safe :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!