Tuesday 20 May 2014

New App Review | Free Prints

Hello everyone!

I was looking for some new apps for my iPod Touch the other day and I found a wonderful little gem in the free section! This app is called 'Free Prints' which is a photo printing company. I thought it sounded interesting, so I had a little look, downloaded it and explored a little more.

This is why I love this app. You get 45 FREE prints per month, all 6x4 images, glossy print and high quality. You only pay for the postage and packaging, which will never exceed £3.99. If you want any other sizes, or more than your 45 free images, you will be charged accordingly. The 45 free images renews the first day of every calendar month, so you can get 500 prints per year. Again, thinking this too good to be true, I decided to order some and see what happened.



To pic images to print, you can have ones from your devices, instagram, facebook, a dropbox or flikr. I sent all my images to my dropbox on my laptop, and then via the Free Prints app, I selected that option and the pictures I wanted to choose.

I ordered 40 pictures of my America 2013 trip, all 6x4 images, so I only had to pay £1.49 p+p. It will take between 5-10 for the images to arrive, maybe a little longer depending on where you live. I ordered my pictures Monday 12th May, and got them yesterday (19th May). I am so happy with what I got, and the pictures are such good quality!






The packaging is a sturdy cardboard envelope with a smaller photo holder inside for the images. I am so happy with how these images turned out. Super high quality and nice and glossy! It's exactly how you would expect them to be done if you took them to a photo developers. I've since ordered more from the company for some photo frames as I am so pleased with these.

The other image sizes you can get are: 8x12, 10x15, 12x18, 24x36 and 30x40 which you will be charged for. All the details can be found on the app information tab or on the app's website. You can primarily order from the app, but you can also buy them from the company website.

Have you tried this service yet, or would like to? Let me know in the comments if you have as I would love to know your opinions! Hope you are having a great day and keep safe :)


2 comments:

  1. Have just gone and downloaded the app! Can't believe how that you get so many free, that's amazing :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've since ordered another 96 6x4 pictures and with the p+p it came to less than £13 which is almost £10 cheaper than what Boots wanted to charge me! xx

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!