Monday 19 May 2014

The Disney Tag

Hello everyone!

I saw this tag on the wonderful Kirstie's Yellow Brick Blog the other day and thought I needed to do it! I've seen a lot of the on YouTube recently and a few other bloggers have done this as well, and I wanted to jump on the bandwagon! So here are my answers!


1 - Fave Disney Film?
Mulan has always been my favourite since I was a child! However, since I saw Tangled at the start of this year (yes I'm a bit slow on catching up) I fell in love with it. Mulan and Tangled are very different, and I love the songs in all of them, and I just want to pinch their cheeks.

2 - Fave Disney Character?
Rapunzel. Had I seen Tangled before I met her last April in Florida, I would have been a lot more excited! I love how funny the character is and the hair is pretty epic too! Imagine all those beauty products she must have tried...

3 - Fave Disney Princess?
Cinderella. I used to watch this at least once a week when I was younger, just because her dress was amazing and she had little rats working for her! And she has the whole rags to riches story which I love :)

4 - Rather be Aurora or Cinderella?
Cinderella as I can't really remember Sleeping Beauty very well! Cinderella gets to have a magical ball, a fairy godmother and then gets to be with Prince Charming? Sign me up! I'll not take the step mother and sisters though!

5 - Rather be Hercules or Tarzan
I've honestly never seen Hercules, and I only saw Tarzan once or twice, so Tarzan it shall be!

6 - Rather be Lizzie McGuire or Raven Baxter?
Lizzie! I didn't really watch Raven that much, but I have seen every Lizzie McGuire episode going, seen the movie and read the books. Her life was never dull, and her parents were hilarious.

7 - Fave Disney Song?
This is a tough one. I have a number that I love, but my faves have to be 'Circle of Life' from the Lion King, 'I'll Make A Man Out Of You' from Mulan, and 'I've Got A Dream' from Tangled!

8 - Which Disney character would be your best friend?
Rapunzel, mainly for the fact she is incredibly clumsy for the best part of the film and uses a frying pan as her main weapon. I adored this film, and I was in shock when her hair got cut - I'm still not over this!

9 - Which Disney character would be your pet?
Gus from Cinderella! I have no love at all for rats or rodents. But the little chunky Gus from Cinderella is damn cute and I think he is adorable! As a secondary backup, Pascal and Maximus from Tangled as they are the funniest duo I've seen in a Disney film for ages!

10 - Have you ever been to Disneyland?
Yes, I went for the first time in February 2001, and then in April 2013! A part from a few park name changes, expansions of the parks and new rides, the magical feeling was still there 12 years later! I loved seeing the castle, and meeting Mickey Mouse and some of the Princesses one day, and I love the pictures I have with them. I'm hoping to go back in 2017 with my Dad, Sister and my friend Billy as I need to go back and get more pictures of the place!



Hope you liked this and if you like Disney, why don't you do it to? Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

1 comment:

  1. Omg I love this tag!
    I'm obsessed with all things Disney, who isn't? Haha. Rapunzel is definetly my fave too. I may do this tag. :)

    Lauren Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!