Friday 5 June 2015

MAC Eye Shadow - Mythology

Hello everyone!


For Christmas I'd asked my Dad to get me two MAC eye shadows and this is one of them! After he'd had a heart attack over the price of them, I chose this one as it's a nice golden-neutral shade, which is just perfect for me. I'd actually seen this one in a MAC store, and hadn't bought it there and then, so I knew I liked it before buying it online. I picked it up from Debenhams at £13.





It's lush.

I has a slight shimmer to it, which is something I like for both day and night wear. Like my other MAC shadows, I found this was really pigmented, which means I don't have to put so much on for it to be opaque. It's really pigmented and the colour is nice and strong. 

Considering this is only my third MAC product, I am really pleased with it. I'm even turning to the idea of buying a lot more of their eye shadows because they are just so good!! Though they are quite expensive for the size, the quality cannot be faulted at all.

Have you tried this shade, and if not, what do you think? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature 
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pintrest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!