Thursday 29 October 2015

MCM Comic Con London 2015 Vlog


On the 24th an 25th of this month, I went to the MCM Comic Con in London with my cousin's Daniel and Lucy! This is the second time I've been to the Expo/Con, and it was AMAZING once again.

I decided to vlog both days, and managed to get some good footage, albeit not a lot as I was so busy buying things and being over excited at everything I saw!! You can find out more about the event HERE. The dates for the Expo next May have been released already, and I so badly want to go again!

We done a bit of Cosplaying for the second day and I was stopped a few times for pictures, which was so awesome! I went as Arkham Knight game characters, Harley Quinn, Daniel and Lucy were Barry and Moira from the Resident Evil Revelations 2 game! I even got to meet Hilly and Hannah from the Hillywood show on Sunday which was both awesome and scary - but they were so sweet and lovely!!

Here's the vlog of the weekend!!



Hope you enjoyed this little vlog! If you liked it, please go ahead and subscribe to my YouTube channel!! Have you ever been to a Convention like this, or were you at this event?? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pintrest

6 comments:

  1. I have never been to this event but I might take my kid to it someday!!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly so much fun and there are loads of kids that go too! Only thing is - it can get very crowded during the day and it involves a lot of walking! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time! And you bought so much! Have you managed to put it all away yet? aha! :) Great outfits by the way! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did go a little crazy with the spending!! I'm still finding homes for some of my things, but the most of it has been set on shelves! oh thank you! we loved wearing them!! :D xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like great fun! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!