Thursday 5 November 2015

MCM London Comic Con Haul!


I can't lie - I blew my budget and then some at Comic Con in October. Unlike last year, I went a bit mad and I bought everything I wanted (and Cameron treated me so some stuff too) but alas, it's time for me to share my shame! Here's my haul of goodies from the Expo!

A selection of 'Supernatural' badges, a tiny Fifrefly one and the large Serenity one! | A Serenity and Winchester Bros car stickers

The four Pop! figures I bought! | Had our photo's taken again and so happy with them!

A Harley Quinn wallet and purse, a shower speaker and two soaps from Soapasaurus | The Avengers and Fifrefly: Train scripts

Two Serenity and one Dead Man's Chest film reel segments | Signed picture of the Supernatural Parody with both Hilly and Hannah's signatures and my Gryffindor Scarf

Big Bang Theory Board game | Darth Vader backpack

Batman hoodie - Harley Quinn top - Targaryen Top - Harley & Joker top

I also half bought a game of Risk with Cameron, as it was so expensive, we split it! There were a few other items I purchased but not pictured as they were for my sister and one is a Christmas gift for her, so I can't share!! I'm so happy with everything I picked up and now I need to find homes for them all!

Did you got to the MCM and what did you buy? And which of the above things do you like? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pintrest | Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You picked up some cool little bits. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!