Friday 8 January 2016

2016 Goals

I have a few ideas of things I'd like to do and achieve by the end of the year - both personal and for the blog! I shared my resolutions on The Power of 4 yesterday, but I wanted to share my goals over here! I like to think some (or most) of these are doable by the end of the year so let's see what I can do!


Personal Goals
  1. Lose some weight/tone up 
  2. Learn to take better pictures
  3. Drive somewhere new
  4. Go to the cinema at least 5 times
  5. Carry on with the job search/get a new job
  6. Save up for holidays/outings
  7. Organise my room better
  8. Get into a better sleeping routine
  9. Be more of an 'adult'
  10. Try and follow my resolutions!

Blog Goals
  1. 750 Bloglovin followers 👍
  2. 1400 Twitter followers 👍
  3. 450 Instagram followers 👍
  4. 250 YouTube subscribers 👍
  5. 150 Facebook page likes 👍
  6. 150,000 blog page views


Do you have any personal or blog goals for the new year? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pintrest | Facebook


18 comments:

  1. Your 2016 goals are incredible! You can totally reach it! I know that 2016 is going to be a fantastic year for you and your fabulous blog! Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amie! I like to think I'll be able to managed 90% of them and then I'll be quite happy!! xx

      Delete
  2. I did a 2016 goals on my blog as well. I want to try and be more of an 'adult' too. I've set myself a reading goal which I'm really excited about! I love how number 10 is to try and follow your resolutions haha! I hope you achieve them all in 2016, good luck!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will go have a look at yours! :) Haha, #10 is so I remind myself to at least try or it will never work!! Good luck with yours! xx

      Delete
  3. Love you goals, good luck! hannahcrossley.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your goals are really achievable, especially the bloglovin' followers, you're almost there already! Hope you have a lovely year and achieve loads!

    Chloe x | Snug Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I thought I'd make them easy/medium levels of difficulty this time and then maybe update them in the summer! xx

      Delete
  5. Good Luck on your personal and blog goals! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some great goal, you can do it! I also need to fix my sleeping routine, I don't remember the last time I slept before midnight!

    Sempiternal Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same! I say I'll go to bed at 10, but I'm still up at 1am! xx

      Delete
  7. Good luck with all your goals!!

    Katie // ZZ&H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great goals! Good luck! :D x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your 2016 goals! I'm currently on a lose weight/tone up mission. Week one has gone quite well.. weigh in is on Monday (fingers crossed it's a gooden)! We can do this!

    Christina Marie x (xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) Good luck with yours as well! So far mine has gone terrible, but it's a new week come Monday! xx

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!