Monday 18 January 2016

NO7 Advent Calendar Reviews - Body Wash

One of the Advent Calendars I got was the NO7 one from Boots. It was £38 and had 25 different samples of products from the NO7 range. Now I've tested them all, I'm going to do a review of them all!



Onto day 2, which was the Blissful Body Wash. It retails at £9 for 250ml, which I think is pretty expensive for a body wash! Obviously I only have a sample size, which is less than HALF THE SIZE of the large tube!!!



I tried this out in the shower with a body poof and warm water. Immediately hated it. Again, like the Day Cream, the scent is awful. I only used it on my arms, before switching to my Zoella one to do the rest of my body. I have an eczema patch on my left elbow and this product really irritated it, so be extra careful if you have any skin conditions.

The only good thing is that is left my arms feeling smooth like it says on the tube. If you can get past the scent, then you may like this product!

Have you tried this yourself, and what did you think? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pintrest | Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!