Friday 22 January 2016

Things I'm Looking Forward To In 2016


There's a lot happening this year that I'm quite looking forward too (which also means I need to save up a lot) and I wanted to share them with you. 2015 was a pretty awesome year in my opinion and I'm hoping that 2016 is just as amazing!


A Hen Party
I'm going to a Hen party for an old friend Emma at the start of July and I'm both excited and seriously nervous. I can't say much about it (in case she reads this!) but it's going to be a big group of her family, plus some of her friends, and it is so out of my comfort zone!

Emma & Ed's Wedding
Emma is getting married in July and I'm so excited to be going! This is the first, and only, wedding of the year for me!

Booking Florida
We've been planning a holiday to Florida for over 600 days now and we're now down to less than 600! We need to book this sometime after the summer so we can go in 2017, and I'm really excited to book all of the things we will need to go on the trip. I'm so sad...

My Blog Is 3 Years Old
October 3rd is my 3 year 'blogoversary' which I am super impressed with. I honestly thought I'd give up after 6 months, so this something I never thought would happen! I'll have to break out a seriously awesome giveaway when the time comes...


As always, thank you for keeping with my blog and reading it - I appreciate it a lot and hope you enjoy all the posts I have in store for this year :)

What things are you looking forward to for this year? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pintrest | Facebook


16 comments:

  1. Awww what a lovely blog post. So many wonderful things to look forward to this year, it all sounds fab! :) Great post.
    LisaG XoX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) I'm excited for all of it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh congratulations for your almost 1 year! I've never been to a wedding before, I can't wait for all my cousins and good friends to start getting married!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm quite excited for our anniversary :) xx

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog and absolutely love it. Congrats for almost one year that's awesome. I think I need to go to a good wedding, I am going to one of my colleagues in May xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I'm impressed he's put up with me for so long! Hope you have a nice time at their wedding! xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh lots to be excited about this year then! I'm going to a hen do in March time and I'm quite nervous about it, even though it is a best friend of mine from school. I'm an introvert, I don't really like being out in big groups etc, so it will be difficult. But it's a great experience and it'll be nice to go! For you and for me! Enjoy everything you have planned for this year, look forward to hearing more about it as the time comes :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm an introvert too! It will be fun, but it's the nervous build up to the event that makes me worry! Hope you have a great year as well lovely :) xx

      Delete
  5. Exciting year for you! My boyfriend keeps talking about Florida, that could be on the radar for us too :) xx

    Moany Mouse | Scottish Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be interesting for sure! Florida has been an idea for so long now, that I need to save up so much this year! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Sounds like 2016 is going to be a good year for you!! I've never been to a hen party but have always wanted to, haha! Super jealous that you get to go to Florida, hope you have an amazing time and take lots of HP Universal snaps for me ;)

    Christina Marie x (xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hopefully will be! I'm hoping the Hen party is good (i'll let you know!) and will take so many florida pictures when I go next year! xx

      Delete
  7. Ahhh I'm so excited for you Tania! It looks like you've got a hell of a good year ahead! :D

    Diana
    coffeetalkwithdee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hen party and weddings sounds good, I've never been to either. I know how you fell about being outside your comfort zone with your boyfriends family, I still feel like that after 6 years.

    Making all your plans for Florida will be exciting! I'm going to Toronoto and New York in May so I need to start sorting out some itineries :)

    Ami x
    www.cranberryandaricot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I get better with his family soon, I'm getting there, but I'm still so nervous! Will be decent to spend time with them! NY & Toronto sounds great!! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!