Friday 12 February 2016

BH Cosmetics Haul


I'm in love with BH Cosmetics right now, and even though they are based in America and shipping can be high sometimes (it isn't the case here!), I can't stop buying things! Here's a little haul of goodies I purchased back at the start of the year!


This was part of the 'Winter Steal Deal' > You got a 9 shadow palette of your choice, a blending brush and an animal print cosmetic bag all for $9. You can't get the deal any more, but you can still buy them all separate! 







It comes in a compact with a mirror and small white sponge!





I love all these products and have been using them a couple of times during the week, along with some of my other day-to-day products! All of them are of such high quality and pigmentation, that you really do get what you paid for, plus some!

The only issue I had is that the foundation is slightly too dark for me, but I can get away with it just about - but that's what happens when you buy foundation online! Have you heard of BH Cosmetics before and have you tried any of their products? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pintrest | Facebook


**Advertisers**
Hogwarts -Little Miss Minnie
Gryffindor - Olivia Cheryl | Beauteur
Slytherin - 73-95 | Alarna Narna
Ravenclaw -Through The Mirror | Kirsty Ralph
Hufflepuff -Aimee Raindrop Writes | The Power Of 4

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous pallette hun, love them shades and I love animal prints. Definately keeping my eyes (excuse the pun) out for this, it's so pretty. Thanks so much for the mention of my instagram too lovely, very kind of you. 💖😘
    Lisa XoX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice Lisa, you should try and get it! xx

      Delete
  2. The Wild Child palette just went on sale online, as a quick FYI for those interested!

    This is such a great little haul! I only discovered BH Cosmetics recently, and I actually have an order that should hopefully be due to arrive in the next week -- their Pride + Prejudice + Zombies products!! :D I'm literally so excited that I can't even. Actually, I saw your post on the Galaxy Chic palette about a day or two after I placed my order and I was absolutely kicking myself because I'd almost bought it, but didn't, and now I want it!

    Btw, on the subject of the blotting papers that you have: do they seem to be basically baking paper? I got some from another brand in a subscription box, and they're great, but like... it's pretty much baking paper to me!

    Shae xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh that's great! thanks for sharing!!!

      I need to try some of those products too as they look so cool, and I just want to own everything they do! Get it next time as a treat for yourself as the Galaxy Chic one is my fave right now!
      They're a bit like thin baking paper, yes! They work a treat for me, but I have oily skin! xx

      Delete
  3. I like color of the pallette and it's also cheap!

    DadieB. ~
    dadiebradshaw.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried much from BH Cosmetics but I'm definitely going to try some out!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk (would you mind checking it out?!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give them a try, they're such good quality for amazing prices :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!