Wednesday 22 June 2016

Sabai Soaps* Review


A little over a month ago, the Sabai Soap people contacted me and asked if I'd like to try one of their products. I'm not usually a soap person, but as they said these soaps helped bring back Jon Snow, I had to say yes!! Obviously they were joking, but it had me hooked!

The soap arrived a few days later and it was the Orange Spice* scent. If you ever had to do a school Carol concert in a Church, at your local primary school - then that's the scent. The orange and spice sticks you carried in the Church!

If you haven't a clue what the scent is, it's like a really strong cinnamon spice scent, mixed with warm orange!

The soap came in a little paper covering, and the soap is wrapped in clingfilm on the inside. Opening it up, you get hit with a overpowering wave of the scent!





It's slightly bumpy to touch, but when rubbed under water, it gives of a super nice scent, and leaves you feeling really soft - which surprised me due to the bumpiness of the soap! You can try this for yourself or try one of the others in the range.  This retails for £5.25*, which isn't too bad for a handmade soap, but maybe too pricey if you're just after something simple. It's all down to personal choice!

I really liked this soap, and thank you Sabai Soaps for letting me try this! Have you tried this brand before, and if so what did you think? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest | Facebook



4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your soap review and orange spice smells really nice, especially during the Fall and Winter Season! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! It's such a nice smell for winter, I agree there :) xx

      Delete
  2. The packaging is so cute. The scent sounds lovely, too!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!