Monday 6 June 2016

The Beauty Blogger Tag


I was tagged over the weekend by Vicki to do this Beauty Blogger Tag! I've not done a tag for a while, so this is perfect to kick of a new week with! There are no rules to this, other than to answer the questions, so here it goes!


What's your fave perfume & what do you think it says about you?
I currently love 'Gold' from Primark, which they sadly seem to have stopped doing! I think it shows that I like strong perfumes

Contour or Strobe?
Neither! I've not tried them!

What's your night-time skincare routine?
I take off my makeup with micellar water, and then leave it! I sometime moisturize after, but I have naturally oily skin! 

Fave lip colour shade?
Dark purple!

Fave eyeshadow palette?
My Galaxy Chic Palette!!


What's your #1 makeup tip?
Wear what you want! You're wearing it for yourself and no-one else!

What's your fave store for cosmetics?
I'm obsessed with BH Cosmetics, which is an American based cosmetic store online

What's a high-end makeup item you'd love to own?
Anything by MAC!

Which celeb do you feel nails it, makeup wise?
I think the Kardashians (please don't hurt me) always look amazing, and so does Melissa McCarthy!

You have an hour to pack for a surprise weekend. What all rounder palette and lipstick would you choose to take with you?
I would grab my Forever Nude palette from BH Cosmetics, as it has 6 eyeshadows, 2 blushers, 2 lipsticks and a highlighter all in one! It's a great travel kit!



And now I'm tagging Christina, Lisa and Sarah to answer these questions - but I also tag all my readers to do it too! What would your answers to these questions be? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest | Facebook



2 comments:

  1. I NEED THAT GALAXY PALETTE IN MAH LIFFFFFE. asdfghjjkl.

    I'm pinching this tag for a future post. haha <3

    Jess | http://www.italktogh0sts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome isn't it! I love how bright all the colours are :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!