Monday 25 July 2016

Picture Perfect #5


Having had a pretty busy few weeks at work after getting some full time hours, as well as a Hen Party and my sister coming home from Uni yesterday - I've been rushed off my feet! I thought I'd share with you my latest Picture Perfect! Here are some snap shots of my life and the things I've been up to, since the start of June! Hope you enjoy this pretty pic heavy post!

My makeup/beauty collection!

Tried some Disney nail art

Bought some goodies from the Zoella range

Had this greeting me when I had a Fruitopolis yoghurt! 

OITNB Season 4 went live and OMG. Feels.

Spent time with Cam and on his PS4... A LOT.

Found out I can no longer have takeout pizza :( 

Hit 8000 miles in my car!

Started a June Gratitude page in my bullet journal and love the colours!

Went to Brighton for Emma's Hen Party!

Had a dinner with Nicola!

What have you been up to lately and how often do to take pictures for memories? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest | Facebook


2 comments:

  1. Aww looks like you've had a jam packed, but fun, month! :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's definitely been a fun couple of months, and all been in sunshine! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!