Wednesday 2 November 2016

I'm Addicted To Pop Figures!


I love being geeky, and all the things that come along with the connotation of that. We're a wonder group of people.

Pop figures are one of the things that I started collecting at my first Comic Con, and I've now got a collection of 37 - but I'm sure I'll have more soon!

So to keep up with my collection, I'm going to share with you all of the ones I have right now, and then will do a haul now and then of any new ones that I get!

You can buy most of these on Ebay, Amazon or at comic stores and conventions! Sorry the pictures aren't fab - Autumn lighting apparently doesn't like my bedroom a lot these days..

So lets get started!













Do you have any Pop Figures? Let me know how many and which ones you have! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest | Facebook


4 comments:

  1. I'd like the Harry Potter ones and BB8 please :D

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many of my favorites! All the Supernatural and Marvel ones especially =D I love that Funko keep bringing these out. I only have Cinderella, Peter Pan, Loki, and a pirate Deadpool, but this is making me want more. Thanks for sharing!
    Steph x. <a href="http://marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz/>Hello, Steph Blog</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an unhealthy amount of these!! I need to finish my Supernatural collection, so hoping to get them for Christmas :) You'll end up with more soon I'm sure - and I want the Deadpool ones so badly!! xx

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!