Friday 24 March 2017

Picture Perfect #11


It's Thursday night. I'm super tired and ready to climb into bed, and it's only 8:42pm... I've done two 6am starts at work in a row, and for some reason they've drained me! SOOO tired. However I need to get a post out and ready for tomorrow, so what's a better space filler than this month's Picture Perfect!?

It was due for next week, but I've bumped it up a few days instead! I've not taken many pictures at all this month, it's been a bit quiet in my slice of the world, so here's a few snaps of what I have taken pics of this month!

These are SO YUMMY


Had cheese and beans on toast, for the first time in years!

Showing off my selfie light!

Picked up a 'Mickey/Minnie Mouse' themed backpack

Easter egg lunch break with Josie!

Playing Guildhall with Mike & Cam!



I'm now ready to crawl into bed and get a good sleep, as I'm off out with Nicola tomorrow night! Yay!!

Hope you've all had a pretty nice March so far, and a good start to this year overall! What have you all been up to lately? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)

post signature
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest | Facebook


2 comments:

  1. Ooh those Thins look lovely! Can't beat cheese and beans on toast, either! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are delicious!!! :) the toast was sadly a little disappointing :( xx

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! I read all my comments, and will try and reply when I can!